Thank you for your support and understanding as we transition from the classroom to the cloud (online Remote Learning). While the location and delivery of instruction may have changed, providing equitable access continues to be one of our goals. If your student needs a device and/or "hot spot" to access the internet, devices are available for checkout. Please follow the link to request a computing device call 425.408.7669. To receive a device, parents and guardians must bring identification and know their student's ID number.
Resources for Families
- NSD Student/Family Technical Support Hotline - 425.408.7669
- Use Technology Support form to send request or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org | 425-408-4870
- Distance Learning - Tools and Technology resources
- Chromebook Troubleshooting
- Quick Troubleshooting guide - click here to open a PDF
- HowTo Flipgrid
- Watch a YouTube video - click here
Resources for Teachers
Please click here to access technology support resources.