Title I Support
Title I English Language Arts & Math Support
LAP (Learning Assistance Program)
LAP at the elementary level is a supplemental program that operates in addition to the core instruction to serve students who are performing below standard in Reading. The purpose of the LAP program is to accelerate student growth in Kindergarten through 4th grade in reading or reading readiness skills.
- Reading support for students in grades K-4
- Extended Day Learning
- Supplemental small group pullout or in-class instruction.
- Certificated Teachers and Paraprofessionals for Reading instruction.
- Teacher and staff professional development
- Responsive intervention for students performing below grade level on the Smarter Balanced Assessment in 4th grade.